Million Mask March (Olympia)
Greetings, people of Washington State, and people throughout the world!
On November 5th, we will be rallying at Sylvester Park in Olympia at 1pm, and then marching to the Capitol Building and Washington State Supreme Court at 2pm. Teach-ins and rallies will continue throughout the remainder of the day.
Why are we protesting, you ask?
Here is a list of many of the things we are protesting against…
* The White House’s continued attacks on ‘whistleblowers’.
* The NSA’s unconstitutional spying on ALL American citizens.
* The corrupt courts and unconstitutional rulings against us.
* Our City, County, State, and Federal politicians creating unjust and unconstitutional taxes, laws, and fees against the people without any representation or regard for our rights and freedoms.
* The continued arrests of the people for exercising our constitutional rights.
* The detainment of political prisoners who risked everything to keep the American people informed, safe, and free.
* The continued physical, verbal, and emotional abuse being brought upon the people by law enforcement personnel.
* The use and expansion of the FBI, DHS, NSA, and other government agencies for the sole purpose of silencing free speech, and treating us like terrorists.
* The use of the media to mislead us and divide the people into warring factions, or to keep the masses uninformed and blissfully ignorant of the truth about what is happening in the world around us.
* The continuing wars that have no purpose except to keep the elite wealthy and powerful, while the rest of the world suffers from death, poverty, disease, famine, etc.
* The corporate control of all aspects of our daily lives.
* The constant poisoning of our food, water, and air.
* The allowance of rapists, molesters, and pedophiles to harm our children, while innocents are treated like criminals.
* The use of propaganda to spread fear, lies, and distrust among the people.
* The continued mistreatment of indigenous people around the world and illegal occupations of tribal lands for the sake of global expansion and development.
This is, by far, not a complete list of the grievances we hold against our own government bodies, or the governments of other nations, but it shows a great and severe illness within our society. A global systemic failure that cannot continue.
We will not allow these atrocities to be committed any longer!
We are Anonymous!
We are legion!
We do not forgive!
We do not forget!
Facebook Event Page: