First and foremost we need your participation!
We Are Raising Funds to Pay For one year’s rent on servers for the dozen occupations we currently serve and to allow us to increase that number.
Donations – we can now accept donations online!
Donations – we can accept donations, money orders and checks made to “Occupy Seattle” in the mail:
The UPS Store Occupy Seattle
815 1st Ave #115
Seattle, Wa 98104
Non-perishable goods only. We can accept packages of any size.
We need office space, warehouse space, and space to set up camp or communal living quarters.
Needs we still have:
– medical (contact email@example.com)
Please either review our Working Group page and contact the group/person with whom you can co-ordinate sharing your support, add an “event” to our calendar or just come down!
Needs we might have again in the future:
Food and Kitchen
Please contact Sonya Rodgers by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 206.501.5715 if you are interested in feeding occupiers at direct action events, socials, or GA’s.
Please feel free to make a pot of soup, chili, potatoes, or what-you-will (vegetarian preferred but not required) and bring it to any direct action. Events are listed on the calendar. A double recipe of something hearty will feed 20-25, and is a great contribution!
- 1000w power inverter
- universal power chargers
- propane tanks
- 12/3 electrical cords
- power strips
- one by four lumber
- Hardware store gift cards
- mechanic’s tools
Site Maintenance and Sanitation
- Large trash cans
- Wooden pallets
- CB walkie talkies
- Gardening tools
- Charging equipment
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Portable Power Source – Sherpa 50 Adventure Kit,energizer xp18000 universal battery pack or other similar universal batteries.
- Art supplies
- Markers and all sign making materials
- Quality Sign Cardboard
- Colored ribbon (any colors)
1) Please show your support for our folks in court! (check out the main page soon for more dates and details)
2) We currently have no base camp. The best thing you can do is to donate your time. Bring your ideas, willing hands, and an open mind and heart. Check our Calendar for a current schedule of General Assemblies, Work Group meetings and other events.