1) To the Mayor
– First and foremost, we demand that Mayor McGinn meet with nominated representatives of Occupy Seattle in order to discuss our long term goals.
2) Practical Demands
– Four large tents for Medical, Kitchen, Supply and Info/Tactical
– Twenty four hour parking at City Hall (One space for supply purposes)
– Twenty four hour occupancy shelters for health and safety of protesters
– Twenty four hour access to first floor of City Hall for access to restrooms, meetings & etc.
– A written statement from Mayor McGinn regarding right to indefinite occupancy of City Hall site.
This list of demands has been so resolved and passed by the General Assembly of Occupy Seattle this Tuesday, October 11, 2011.