General Assembly Notes 10/14

Seattle General Assembly 2011-10-14 18:35

  • Minutes prepared by: Phil Mocek
  • Audio archive: http://www.archive.org/details/OccupySeattleGeneralAssembly2011-10-14

Facilitation Team

  • Process facilitator: Jacob
  • Agenda: Carol
  • Agenda backup: Chris
  • Time keeper: Russ Shelly
  • Taking stack: Alexander

Orientation

  • new signals:
    • V: vote; take to a vote
    • T: off topic; this is not relevant

Changes to process

  • one-minute limit for speakers
    • if will of assembly, will be allowed extension
  • limiting time we spend discussion a single proposal to 10 minutes
    • if the will of the assembly, will allow extension
  • stack keeper will point to speaker and say, "give that man a stack check"
    • speaker will respond, "stack check"
    • goal is to avoid repeated yelling of "mic check"
  • if you dislike these, please participate in future process meetings

Campers

  • This portion of the meeting is new to GA: 20 minutes for people who are staying overnight to speak
  • speaker: Maria
    • has been doing food tent since day one
    • yesterday, we had a permit for the tent that has been there since day one
    • has had a great time serving
    • is stepping down from food tent coordinator
      • due to stress
  • speaker: Tony
    • If there is a tent, there needs to be a group to handle situation when Parks cleans and pushes people out every morning.
  • speaker: Nadine
    • has been staying here on and off
    • last night was very disappointing
      • due to lack of support of people who should here for the occupied
      • lots of stress and lack of support
    • requests that more people stay overnight
      • particularly work group members
  • speaker: ?
    • has been here on and off since day one
    • has same concerns as Nadine
    • requests that GA coordinator be here 24 hours per day
  • speaker: Forest
    • agrees with Nadine
    • calls upon assembly to stay overnight when they can
    • acknowledges other obligations
  • speaker: Linda
    • May we use sleeping bags?
      • I was told answer is yes, but we may not sleep
      • clarification from : police came through last night with flashlights, guns, and badges to wake everyone up hourly
  • speaker: ?
    • no voice because you-know-why
    • Which way are we going to go during march tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.?
      • Meet after assembly to discuss
  • speaker: Nadine
    • someone lit big flames last night around 3:00 a.m.
      • suspects this is why police were sent
    • lots of harassment by police last night
  • speaker: ?
    • suggests people help Peace & Safety WG
  • speaker: ?
    • lots of sleeping bags confiscated by police last night
    • my bicycle was taken out of a grip lock
      • called City Hall to locate
        • no answer
        • said they'll be open on Monday
  • speaker: Maria
    • there is strength in numbers
    • bring your tent Saturday
  • speaker: ?
    • this is not just a protest; it is an occupation
    • support by sleeping here when you can
  • speaker: ?
    • you don't know what's happening
    • police men with guns are here
    • let's put 500 tents out here
    • We'll lose this park because we're not thinking
  • speaker: Paul
    • my family moved to Seattle four months ago from Portland
      • because we new something was happening
      • we knew something would happen here, not in Portland
        • we were wrong
    • Portland was thinking long-term
    • my family are coming here tomorrow night with a tent
  • speaker: ?
    • Who are the outreach group?
    • Can we get a big group of people to pass out fliers around the city after GA?
  • speaker: ?
    • This is bigger than sleeping in the park
    • This is building a new type of community
      • new ideas
      • new structure for society
      • new structure for government
    • need you to participate
      • not just hold a sign
    • I've been here a week
    • I went to jail last week
    • clean up after yourself and everyone else
    • This is about making a stand
    • Not about the police or the mayor
    • Let's get focused

Announcements

  • time: 19:05
  • speaker: Maria
    • propose discussion about accountability on 3pm Sunday
    • [note: this discussion happened after this (Friday's) GA]
  • speaker: Jennifer
    • we have formed new, likely small working group
      • planning events we decided on at previous GA
        • noon: rally
          • media team is organizing
        • 3pm: march to Chase
        • 5pm: tent raising ceremony to kick off Night of 500 tents
  • speaker: Bob Burns
    • we have a permit for sound until 5:00 p.m.
    • have been asked by a union of janitors in this city
      • buildings in this city, mostly blood suckers
      • offer to come down next week and help make this cleanest park in city
      • they will come Monday to address the GA so they don't feel like they're imposing themselves
  • Chris asks if anyone has access to commercial printer
    • If so, contact Media WG at occupyseattleict@gmail.com
  • speaker: Peter, Medical and Tactical
    • this morning, our tent for Medical and Food was taken down
    • Medical Team is now mobile
    • working on getting food operational
    • important developments
      • in chaos this morning, many moved to city hall
        • were approached by staff to get a permit to re-erect large tent
          • Tactical not aware of this until permit finalized and signed
          • We do have permit to erect large tent
            • for supplies only
            • not for medical, food, or permanent occupation
        • people have right, if for legal reasons or other they cannot sleep here, to sleep there from 8pm – 7am
          • however, we remind everyone that per decision of GA, we are occupying Westlake
        • Day of 500 Tents will continue on Saturday
          • we encourage you to be there
          • be aware of your options
          • speak to us if you are unclear
  • speaker: Alyssa, Supply and Storage
    • B-Side records will let us use their back room for storage
    • we will keep supplying you here with things you need
    • storage cannot take wet or dirty things, so find someone to do your laundry
  • speaker: Jennifer
    • problems of sexual harassment here
      • response: caucus of women and transgender people formed
      • statement: We commit to addressing racism, sexism, heterosexism, transphobia within ourselves and others in a way that represents the world we want to live in. We want this space to be free of sexual violence, harassment, racism, and sexism.
  • speaker: James
    • facilitator note:
      • have a donations fundraising group
      • James has not put this through them
    • suggests passing the hat to raise some money for the occupation of Seattle
  • combined working group announcement from Outreach, Tactical:
    • feel that we should move the discussion of accountability that Maria proposed to the last item on the agenda
      • because it might take a long time
      • we would like everyone's opinion on the matter
        • because we are a community, have no personal agendas, just collective agenda

Proposals

  • time: 19:22
  • presenter: Mike, Tactical
    • proposal: hold celebration tomorrow in lieu of GA
      • rationale: tomorrow is a world-wide celebration of unity
    • discussion:
      • Jobs make it difficult for some of us to get here on weekdays for GA.
      • Because tomorrow will be so large, I'm concerned that certain announcements need to be done at end of day.
      • Suggested amendment: each working group make announcements before we party
      • to each his own
      • In regard to the proposal, suggests Arts & Entertainment come up with ideas for tomorrow
    • facilitator comment: we are not accepting amendments
    • questions and concerns
    • point of process: last night we were told that Facilitation and Processes decided amendments could be proposed at time proposal is brought to GA, and if it passed, the amendment had to be proposed at the following GA, but if an amendment was proposed before passage, proposal author and amendment author conference to create single proposal.
      • P&F met today, discussed amendments among other things
      • that was confusing, so we simplified
        • if you have proposal, make it
        • we vote
        • if it passes, it passes
        • if you want to amend it, do it at following GA
      • concern: this is about tomorrow, so will not be opportunity for this amendment
        • suggestion: person making proposal withdraw and propose it again later in this meeting
    • withdrawn

Announcements (more)

  • presenter: Hillary
    • Will be workshop on anti-racism and anti-racist organizing on Sunday at 3:00 p.m.
    • Location TBA, somewhere in Westlake Park
  • presenter: Lambert
    • rationale: get as many tents as possible here tomorrow
      • Has appointment tomorrow 9:30 a.m. to pick up my tent from warehouse in Queen Anne
      • If your tent was confiscated by police, contact me, because
  • presenter: Paul
    • We were supposed to have an anti-capitalist discussion today at 8:00
    • due to accountability discussion and some logistical problems
    • postponed until 8:00 p.m. Sunday
  • presenter: Gabriel and Patricia, Legal
    • last night there were several arrests
    • four names did not get to us
    • I just posted bail at 7:00 p.m.
    • This bail money is the last of our bail money.
      • Consider whom you would like to post your bail.
    • If you plan to be arrested, be sure that Patricia or I has your name and that you have our phone numbers.
      • If you are a juvenile please tell us.
      • Clarify which is your first and which is your last name.
      • Don't give us a nickname.
    • The four people who were bailed will be released tonight between 11:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m.
  • people on livestream want to know where to send bail donations
    • take outside meeting
  • presenter: Peter, Demands
    • There are only five of us consistently participating
    • we try to keep in mind what we want to bring up, not just what we want to bring down
    • I've been asking people what their objectives, goals, demands
      • We are a spirited and soulful bunch.
      • It has been humbling.
      • Trying to move process forward so as movement grows, will have clear vision of what we're trying to establish.
    • Please see demands page on Internet
      • TODO: address
    • Need representatives of the breadth and diversity of people, cultures, experiences

Proposals (cont.)

  • time: 19:41
  • presenter: Mike, Tactical
    • proposal: Tomorrow's GA be shortened to workgroup announcements only
      • passes 19:43

Announcements (more)

  • Outreach is meeting twice daily: 4:00 p.m., then after GA

Proposals (cont.)

  • presenter: Process Group
    • proposal: Recognize the fact that if an assembly is convened that is not regularly-scheduled meeting, your meeting does not speak for the GA
    • discussion:
      • Aren't we doing what you're saying we should not do
        • No. This is a regularly-scheduled meeting of the GA.
      • What about emergencies? Group voted to move supplies to City Hall because nobody was here.
        • No. Secret midnight meetings are the sort of bullshit this proposal would stop.
      • Point is to democratically decide things. System of government does not represent us.
      • In regard to making last-minute decisions: At times you must think on your feet. So I agree that all decisions that affect everyone should be made by the GA. I think the people who made that decision did the best they could. Good we're talking about it. Let's do this in a way that shows love and unity.
      • This is why we developed a system of accountability. GA's were created to achieve transparency. That's why it.
      • We can't come every night. We want to trust everyone to make good decisions so we're not surprised by, e.g., fact that supply tent is gone. We need to know that the website reflects what everybody says. In this democratic movement, it's everyone's voice that matters.
      • Sometimes we make an emergency vote. It's not appropriate to make big decisions in small groups. We should create systems to anticipate further problems (e.g., sudden police raids, etc.). Events of previous few nights show that we are unprepared for such.
        • We should designate certain individuals like Maria with executive authority to make emergency decisions when an emergency occurs.
      • One option is to create an emergency workgroup that has representatives from different workgroups
    • withdrawn
  • presenter: Curtis
    • proposal: When tents are erected tomorrow, we do not enter them.
    • temperature check: should we discuss?
      • no
    • vote: 19:58
      • failed
  • presenter: Russ
    • proposal: Create a steering committee made up of the people of this movement who are responsible for the agenda of the GA and relieve facilitators of this duty.
    • rationale: I have much facilitation experience. I see a problem. I've spoken with several of you. Problem is that facilitators should facilitate. They should not create or help create agenda.
    • temperature check: discuss?
      • No
    • vote: 20:02
      • passes

Announcements (more)

  • How many will be here tomorrow? Show solidarity.
  • presenter:
    • This is my first assembly.
    • I'm part of the 99%, but I'm 100% with you.
    • I've been watching you online.
    • There's too much noise behind me and I ask your kindness to pay attention.
    • I come from Whidby Island with a gypsy wagon to sing for peace and global harmony
      • I have a permit for Westlake from noon to 8:00 p.m.
      • Please sing and mingle with us.
  • presenter: Carlo with Sustainability Brigade
    • Please carry your own metal spoon and re-use it.
  • presenter: ?
    • I have fliers. Please take if you will pass them, take only what you can pass out tonight
    • tomorrow, some of us will be at arch at 10:00 a.m.
  • statement:
    • What do we need for tomorrow?
    • I will get supplies. Budget is $100.
    • Keep your spirits up.
  • presenter: Phil
    • Big tent is owned by his friend, Nathan.
    • Tent was to come down if ordered by police or GA decision.
    • Police ordered it down.
    • He has the tent now.
    • Tent is available for re-deployment by GA decision.

Adjourned 20:15

31 Responses to General Assembly Notes 10/14

  • 00michelle00 says:

    We should be advertising speakers, marches, sit ins. Why are we so obssessed with our ability to sleep in the middle of that freaking piece of concrete. Night of 500 Tents? What does that even mean to the 99% who aren’t squabbling over where they can camp. So we’ll put up 500 tents and show the Police. I’m sick of the tent issue. Why should I encourage people to bring a tent and break that law? To stick it to the Police? Get arrested for having a tent? Give us some place to smoke pot? Talk about how the 1% are destroying Democracy. Talk about economic and social inequities. Civil Rights People were attacked by dogs and water hoses. We are arguing over sleeping arrangements.

    • forrest says:

      draws attention to how the 1% are destroying democracy. Did you notice the stranger this week was dedicated entirely to this movement, with an ENTIRE PAGE WITH THREE BULLET POINTS that illustrated what this is about? The most important part of this occupancy is that it remains occupied. That means fighting tooth and nail to both hold and gain ground. I imagine that you haven’t stayed over night. I have a job and and school and a home, but I stayed over on wednesday and it was fucking cold. People need tents to survive the rain when it comes. This isn’t a sunshine sit in.

      When you say “OUR” ability to sleep in the middle of that freaking piece of concrete, have you sleep there? Have you?

      I think most everyone who doesn’t stay there, who bitches about ‘midnight meetings,’ etc, forgets that when they aren’t there, there ARE PEOPLE THERE, OCCUPYING. HOLDING IT DOWN.

      • forrest says:

        GREAT MEETING TONIGHT! (FRIDAY)
        TOMORROW WILL BE TREMENDOUS! (SATURDAY!)

      • jessemulert says:

        I’d point out that the Stranger’s three point bullet point was actually pointing out the three basic messages we need to send (in their opinion), but haven’t been able to vocalize in any unified, clear way. That three pager is pointing out our failure, doing what we couldn’t. It is the nicest way they could think of to help while saying “get your shit together”. Much of the other Stranger coverage in that issue was positive, but next weeks might not be so gracious. Their web coverage during the last week has nailed us for our obsession with Westlake, our inability to compromise with the city government, our marches to nowhere, and our internal squabbles.

        • jessemulert says:

          Whoops, should have proofed that. Realized I just said “point” a million times back to back. You get what I mean. :)

    • 00michelle00 says:

      I slept in the park 3 nites and was there every single day that first week. I cleaned up garbage, I hauled cardboard three blocks because there was no recycling. I broke up fights, talked to the press, sold our cause.

      Why is Westlake SO IMPORTANT? Why? I can never get a straight answer. “If we give into the Mayor on this, it shows we’re weak.” This is NOT a camp in. I stayed up all three nights, hands got so cold they started spasming. I watched rain puddle up under the tents on the hard concrete.

      The purpose of this protest is to support #OccupyWallStreet. We are going get ourselves on the news ervery night because camping is ILLEGAL in the park. If that’s the law we are protesting, than fine. We put up tents every night, people get arrested, and this goes on forever. I DID NOT participate in this protest to protect someones right to camp in public parks. I came out because we are getting screwed by Wall Street.

      The Mayor offered us City Hall the first week we were there, and it was turned down. An older protestor asked about City Hall because even with a tent, Westlake is a miserable place to hold. And he was voted down. What principle are we defending trying to occupy and piece of concrete? Does it hurt the 1%? Does it affect the “Global Cause”? I have answered three people today who thought the Seattle protest was about tents, and all the other protests are about the Economy.

      The Stranger has it’s opinion, great. I watch us put up tents, PD tears them down, and the News gets a show. And our message is diluted. I believe in this cause 100%. But MLK had as one of his Four Principles to Civil Disobedience NEGOTIATION before DIRECT ACTION. I have seen us make demands, but have shown no willingness on our part to be realistic in this whole endeavor.

      I would go to jail willingly if I felt we were truly protesting economic injustice. I WILL NOT go to jail to defend someones tent in a park that does not allow tents. Period.

      • 00michelle00 says:

        In comparison to others who I give enormous credit to. I tried my best to help, but don’t want to come off as a “Who did what” type of rant. I DID freeze my A** off in that park three nights, and I would do it again if I felt we were on the right track. I truly believe “Night of 500 Tents” is the wrong track.

        • occupywestlakeseattle says:

          Yes it’s completely stupid. Nobody cares about occupy Westlake besides the people who are so insistent on camping there. Nobody really cares about your group that much except for you guys but that’s a whole story. Get a life is my suggestion for you all of you.

  • jessemulert says:

    Good job everybody, glad to see we got back on our feet after the insanity of this weeks earlier GAs.

  • Todd says:

    I live in Kitsap County and have been coming over to Seattle about five times a week for the past 10 days. I’m not able to attend the GA most of the time but I follow it online. Since I wasn’t there, I don’t know exactly what was said when this came up:

    “need you to participate…not just hold a sign”

    I can say from personal experience that there is no quicker way to kill motivation than for some participants to start criticizing others – who are showing up and doing SOMETHING – for not doing enough. I’ve seen plenty of good movements and organizations die from infighting and this one will be no different unless we adopt one common position on this subject:

    EVERYONE IS DOING THE BEST THEY CAN, ALL THE TIME. IF THEY COULD DO MORE, THEY WOULD. BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT THEY DO JUST AS THEY ARE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU DO.

    That is all. I’ll be down later to hold some signs. Peace!

    • Bradford B. Morrison says:

      I agree completely with Todd. Let’s not let this movement, which may become very, very big in the next few weeks or months, degenerate into “I’m more dedicated than you, so I am cooler” holier-than-thou B.S.
      I am lucky. I am having a wonderful time meeting people, getting their ideas, expressing my own ideas, holding my anti-war sign, waving the peace sign to passing cars, and occasionally dancing to the wonderful drum and other music, and contributing as much as I can afford to the food supplies. I am 64 years old, retired on Social Security, on a little over $600 per month plus food stamps.
      I have never yet slept here, although a couple nights ago, I laid down for a while, (this thursday, the “wonderful night” LOL of the Police flashlights in faces hourly and “are you sleeping” harassment).
      Any way, LONG STORY SHORT! I want this movement to grow much bigger! Maybe I am a PIPE-DREAMER, but I don’t think so. I want EVERYONE to appreciate others efforts to make a difference! The U.S.A. and the WORLD need a lotta help changing.! Please consider, everybody, inviting everyone you know, (or even total strangers on the bus, as I sometimes do) to come and join us, whether it’s for a minute, 5 minutes, an hour, a day, a week, a month, or a year (or more!…maybe I am a pipe-dreamer, after all…lol)!
      And one more thing: the world needs a lotta changing. It may take a lotta time (decades, probably). SO TRY NOT TO BURN OUT EARLY! DO YOUR BEST TO GET THE REST YOU NEED! PARTY at WESTLAKE and, in addition wherever else you like to. Do fun stuff when there is time. I say, SERIOUS 50%, PARTY 50% (or whatever feels right to you). And SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP, when you can!!

      Thanks for listening
      Peace and Love
      “LOUDMOUTH KARAOKE” Brad

  • Geoff Occupy Briggs says:

    Per the announcement above (middle of announcements) an occupation has begun at Seattle City Hall Plaza on 4th Ave. I was there Friday in the middle of the day and again after the GA. Some of the supplies that were moved ahead if the park/police sweep of Westlake Friday morning have landed there (most are still being stored as of this writing).

    There is a permit for a supply tent. There is water, toilets, electricity. Most importantly camping in tents is OK although they need to be struck daily (not a bad thing for cleaning and reorganizing, but a pain for storing). The facilities people in charge of the building and plaza have been great.

    The energy there is good. During the day a number of people wandered in with support for the movement and our presence at City Hall. The scene last night was chill with some food, some guitar strumming and some sleeping.

    Whether this location serves as a strategic base, a foul weather shelter, a quiet sanctuary, or something else remains to be seen. But I believe that we can occupy here and elsewhere, that it’s valuable to have a location that we don’t need to fight to hold, and that it supports long term occupation.

    City Hall is our building, this is our plaza. Occupying here represents us taking back our city. I urge the 99% to visit and spend time here over the coming days. And I urge occupiers more interested in confronting corporate power than the police to homestead this location and join other like minded occupiers in planning direct action toward financial institutions and elected “officials”.

    Peace.

  • occupationist says:

    I just wanted to say that we really need to maintain some sort of active community building across our two camps now. Although we were initially divided because of a difference in tactics, we are still united through our dedication to this movement. Can we please please please NOT recognize meetings going on over at City Hall as representative of the Occupy Seattle movement unless there is some sort of agreement by the G.A. that there should be meetings over there? I heard that someone who was a driving force in setting up over there was calling individual people who were still occupying Westlake and inviting them to meetings at City Hall. It is a wonderful accomplishment that this negotiating has obtained us a safer space at City Hall. But please please please, stick to the original proposal that was coming with the grab for City Hall: that it would be a place of respite with daily marches to rejoin the folks at Westlake in order to remain united as a community. I will try and visit folks over at City Hall myself sometime soon, as I began to get to know some folks whom I have not seen since we obtained that territory and I do not to lose those precious human relationships due to some political BS. I love you all. Peace.

  • Ralphiesmom says:

    Or notes. Thanks, Phil.

    • pmocek says:

      You’re welcome. The website, unfortunately, is butchering the formatting of my outline. I’m trying to convince someone to either fix it or grant me access to do so myself.

  • msc says:

    I do understand the people in masks and bandanas covering their faces. To me, that’s what criminals do, people who are NOT proud of what they are doing. Can someone shed some light for me? Thank you.

  • occupationist says:

    People are probably wearing masks because of the history of violent counterinsurgency in this country. The police, the FBI, and the CIA have historically been tools to supress social movements such as this. It makes perfect sense that people would want to conceal their identities from the police state that wishes to crush any resistance to the will of its rulers. Look up COINTELPRO.

    See The COINTELPRO Papers: Documents from the FBI’s Secret War Against Dissent in the U.S. (http://mdcbowen.org/p1/cobb/kwanzaa/Cointelpro%20Papers%20-%20Chruchill%20&%20Vander%20Wall.pdf)

    Watch “The FBI’s Secret War on Black America”: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/cointelpro/

    Will Potter has been doing a lot of great coverage on the political repression of nonviolent environmental and animal rights activists and is now connecting this to the Occupy movement: http://www.greenisthenewred.com/blog/

    Really, just think about the massive security apparatuses of this country and do you really think that all of the internal spying that heavily increased after 9/11 and the abolition of our civil rights has been to protect us from “outside” threats? No, it is to prevent a legitimate uprising of the people such as this. Too bad for “them” we have the world and the cosmos on our side though.

    Another couple of, completely unrelated reason that some wear masks, such as myself are that it is freaking cold out there and masks just plain look cool.

    • Schlubb says:

      If you are concerned about this you should vote out the president and all the incumbents. I remember when we used to scream about how the patriot act was anti-American. It’s been renewed by Obama but I don’t hear any rancor or concern. Obabma = Bush. Let’s get someone who cares about the 99%, not just getting about re-elected.

      • occupywestlakeseattle says:

        OHHH BOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO. Are you going to cry about. Occupy Seattle = Unemployed, uneducated, morons.

      • occupywestlakeseattle says:

        OHHH BOOOOO HOOO HOOOOO. Are you going to cry about it? Occupy Seattle = Unemployed, uneducated, morons.

      • occupationist says:

        I am an occupier and I think voting is a bunch of crap. Why would we have a president, 1 voice to speak for 300,000,000 people, in a “democracy” (i.e. government by the people). To be a true democracy we need an equality of voices, or something at least approximating it. Quit falling into the sectarian programming that they have been dishing out on us via their news networks and school systems and elections since we were born and please begin to think for yourselves. This has absolutely nothing to do with elections. People who are trying to use this movement to get someone elected or to get a bill passed fundamentally do not understand what it is about. This is about building political power for the people and EVERYONE has something to gain from this. I am sick of endorsements from political parties, I am sick of marches against politicians, it is a bunch of shit. We just need ALL of the PEOPLE to gather until we have a majority so we can legitimately convene an extra-legal assembly (e.g. how they did at the beginning of this country when they recognized that a just government must have the consent of the governed) to build democracy from the ground up. If there is not enough people who understand that everyone has everything to gain and all sorts of bondage to lose by puruing this, then we will succeed. However I am starting to question Seattle’s ripeness for being a free people. Oh wait, maybe that is just the bloggers. I am gonna get back to work now (by work I mean occupying Westlake, although I do also have a “real” job, just like most of people who are occupying).

    • msc says:

      Thanks for your response. C

  • occupywestlakeseattle says:

    Hey guys..here’s all the cars you can’t afford that I can! HAHA SUCKERS!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52STKa9EiCc

  • occupywestlakeseattle says:

    I bought two months ago. Maybe I’ll drive by tonight why you’re all being arrested and blow some exhaust at you!

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3392/3196407754_96075f558a.jpg

  • occupywestlakeseattle says:

    Oh and tonight I’ll be dining at Purple or maybe I’ll go to The Metropolitan. Have fun losers!

    • 00michelle00 says:

      The fact that you went to the trouble to take and post photos just to be a huge dick shows the type of commitment you must also demonstrate in your high paying job. Hopefully you enjoyed your fine meal, went home to your bed made up to look like a mountain range, with the snow white pillow and everything, and just enjoy being you. Because you REALLY sound like a pleasant person to be around. And I’m sure all your rich, successful friends feel the same way. #Winning !

  • occupywestlakeseattle says:

    You and your dipshit protesters sit there and call the cops pigs and expect people besides those who look like their homeless to support you? Fuck you and your stupid group. Have fun because soon all your going to be is another Wikepedia page entry.

    • 00michelle00 says:

      I seem to have touched a nerve. I have nothing but respect for the SPD. You seem to be holding a great deal of anger, though. I believe there is too much money in politics, and not enought transparency. That applies to Corporations, Unions, foreign entities. That should be a Dem/GOP/Libertarian/ect concern. That’s why I protested. I won’t be there tonight because I disagree with the tent situation. But we all have our causes and disagreements. Not understanding your trolling, so I’ll wish you well. Enjoy dinner.

  • Vladamir says:

    I missed Sunday school last week,was there a class on this?